Igomove take immense pleasure in offering to the market this substantially enhanced and extended 5-bedroom detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac on a small, executive development.
The prime location is within walking distance of Ward Jackson Park, Hartlepool Cricket Club and local primary/ secondary schools, together with easy access to main routes out of town.
Homes of this calibre and in this residential area are rarely available. This fabulous, versatile family home, of a size not often available offers generous living accommodation for all the family to live, work and study at home.
Contact the team at Igomove at your earliest opportunity to arrange viewing.
• The open porch / front door opens into a wide, central entrance hallway with direct access to front lounge on the left
• A spacious lounge runs from the front to rear of the property, bay window to the front, window to the rear aspect, feature brick fireplace with multi fuel fire, wooden mantle, access door to dining room
• On the right, is a home office / family room with bay window to the front, contemporary décor.
• A modern high gloss family dining kitchen with lots of storage space in wall, base, larder and drawer cabinetry units. Integrated appliances -Miele oven, gas hob and extractor, wine cooler, dishwasher, American style fridge freezer. Large fitted storage cupboard
• A well-proportioned dining room leading to:
• Superb sunny garden room with feature wooden vaulted ceiling, with French doors opening out to the garden.
• A separate and useful utility room fitted in keeping with the kitchen with high gloss cabinets and doors to rear garden and into garage. • Guest cloakroom comprising close coupled toilet and wash basin
• Sunny South West facing mature rear garden with manicured lawn, established shrubs, patio area, garden shed.
• Double garage with remote controlled double electric door housing recently fitted boiler, and with ample driveway space for two cars
• First floor landing with a double storage cupboard and water tank
• Bedroom 1 Master king size bedroom, window to front and rear, full range of fitted wardrobes, access to its own spacious en suite shower room.
• Bedroom 2 is a double room with window to the rear of the property
• Bedroom 3 is a double room at the front with fitted wardrobe
• The family bathroom is excellently proportioned and comprises bath, shower enclosure, WC and wash basin combination storage unit, complimentary tiling.
• A spacious dressing room leads through to Bedroom 4 & 5. This versatile room would also be ideal as an upstairs playroom or sitting/study room for children / teenager.
• Bedroom 4. A double bedroom with window to the rear of the property with stylish sliding reinforced glass door leading to a contemporary ensuite shower room.
• Bedroom 5. A further double bedroom with window to the front and a stylish sliding reinforced glass door leading to a further modern en suite shower room.
• UPVC double glazing throughout
• Cavity wall insulation • Gas central heating with recently new fitted gas boiler
• Security alarm system
• Immediate possession
• No onward Chain.
To the rear is an immaculate fully enclosed South Westerly facing, established garden with manicured lawn, established shrubs, patio area, garden shed.
Share this property