Here at Igomove if we are giving a great service then we want you to telleveryone about us if we aren't then tell us! The purpose of ourcomplaint's procedure is to deal quickly, effectively and efficiently withyour complaint or experience with us, and to turn a negative situation into a positive one. It is our aim to provide a high standard of service to youat all times. However, sometimes things can go wrong and we arecommitted to dealing with matters fairly and promptly. If you have acomplaint with Igomove please see our procedure below :-
- Please put your complaint in writing to the Head of CustomerRelations Laura Thomas on email@example.com or thepostal address Igomove, Unit 22, Hartlepool Enterprise Centre,Brougham Terrace, Hartlepool TS25 8EY. Please provide details of thecomplaint setting out the reasons, and any further information orevidence.
- The Head of Customer Relations is required to acknowledge yourcomplaint in writing within 3 working days from receiving the complaint.
- The Head of Customer Relations will review your complaint andprovide you with a written outcome within 10 days from acknowledgingyour complaint.
- Should you not be satisfied with the Head of Customer Relationsresponse then your complaint can be referred on to a Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address Igomove, Unit 22, HartlepoolEnterprise Centre, Brougham Terrace, Hartlepool TS25 8EY. A Director willthen review the complaint and provide you with a written outcome within10 working days from referral.
- Should you still not be satisfied with the response of a Director thenyou may refer the complaint to the Ombudsman whose details are theProperty Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury,SP1 2BP.